2021 Free Daily Law Tips Starts Today!
- The 2021 series of the free Daily Law Tips starts on 15 January 2021 and will end on 17 December 2021.
- The 2021 series and earlier editions of the free Daily Law Tips can be accessed at our website www.LearnNigerianLaws.com or via any of our social media accounts: Facebook Page: @LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws and Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw
- To promptly receive our free Daily Law Tips, kindly join our free Telegram group, via the below link: https://t.me/LearnNigerianLaws
- To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects, follow us via: Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws and Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw
- Daily Law Tips is a free legal awareness project of LearnNigerianLaws.com that freely share legal tips on right and laws in Nigeria via social media tools, since November 2017. The project has developed and shared over 710 free daily law tips!
- LearnNigerianLaws.com is a free legal awareness program of Sabi Law Foundation.
- Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and the proud owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com.
Sabi Law Projects:
Innocent Asuru, Esq.
Sabi Law Foundation
(A Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com)