Call for Legal Awareness Articles in English or Pidgin Languages.
- The Sabi Law Foundation calls for the submission of legal awareness articles for free publication.
- Approved works will be published on its popular free legal awareness website: www.LearnNigerianLaws.com.
- Submitted legal articles must promote legal awareness of laws and rights in Nigeria. They must in a simplified manner focus on; laws, rights, duties, legal remedies, procedures for seeking legal remedies, institutions/stakeholders for legal remedies as well as challenges and solutions connected to the legal remedies.
- Submitted legal articles may be written in simple English language or Pidgin language.
- Submission and publication are FREE! No fees required!
- Interested writers may send their work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit and Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization based in Nigeria.
- Sabi Law Foundation is funded by the law firm of Bezaleel Chambers International (BCI).
- To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects of Sabi Law Foundation, follow via Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws, Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw and YouTube: Learn Nigerian Laws
Sabi Law Projects: