Learn Nigerian Laws is a free law education platform. It is Nigeria’s first solely Public Legal Education initiative. We offer legal education and awareness on existing Nigerian laws, rules and codes. Research has shown that Nigeria has overwhelming laws and a low literacy level, hence many of its citizens are not aware the laws, their rights and duties. Rights cannot be protected if unknown, duties cannot be performed if unknown and wrongs cannot be detected if rights and wrongs are unknown.
To build a Nigeria where all persons have reasonable knowledge of relevant laws.
To teach, guide, lead and empower all persons in Nigeria on their Rights, Duties, Remedies and steps to accessing legal remedies.
To Research, To Write and To Publicise.
We enlighten Nigerians and persons with interest in Nigerian laws, bye-laws, rules, code and legal remedies. With an amazing network of lawyers, law lecturers, social workers and law enthusiasts across Nigeria we render the following services;
1) Law talks in conferences, meetings, seminars and gatherings
2) Customized Law Trainings for firms, organisations, groups and gatherings.
3) Simplified Legal Education for Children
4) Easy Legal Education for Adults
5) Law Awareness Campaigns/Workshops
6) Free Publication of Law Articles and Essays
7) Free Access To Nigerian Laws and Bills
8) Free Access To Law Articles and Publications
9) Free Access To Selected Judgements
Our team comprises; lawyers, law lecturers, social workers, mass communication experts, language experts and information technology consultants.