"NIGERIAN BUSINESSES AND THE NEED FOR CORPORATE, COPYRIGHTS, TRADE MARKS, INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS AND PATENTS REGISTRATIONS"
ONYEKACHI UMAH, ESQ., LL.M, ACIArb(UK)
Convener, Sabi Law Lecture Series
DELIVERED ON THURSDAY, 18 JULY 2018
AT THE MEETING OF THE ROTARY CLUB OF ABUJA METRO (MEGA CLUB)
7th SABI LAW LECTURE SERIES.
- Profile of OnyekachiUmah
- Forms of Business in Nigeria
- Corporate Registration of Businesses in Nigeria
- Benefits of Corporate Registration of Businesses in Nigeria
- Registration of Copyrights, Trade Marks, Designs and Patents of Businesses
- Benefits of Copyrights, Trade Marks, Designs and Patents Registration.
- Agencies For Corporate, Copyrights, Trade Marks, Designs and Patents Registration.
Full text of this lecture can be downloaded via the link below in PDF and PowerPoint formats.
THE LINKS ARE AFTER THE COMMENT BOX, BELOW.
DAILY LAW TIPS
by Onyekachi Umah,Esq.
“WHAT ARE TRADE MARKS AND THEIR BENEFITS”.
To receive our Daily Law Tips for free follow our Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram via “LearnNigerianLaws”.
Powered by www.LearnNigerianLaws.com