LearnNigerianLaws.Com in 2016 published and circulated for free over 10 law articles on WILLS, MARRIAGE, LAND, NBA STAMP, CONTRACT, TENANCY, BUSINESS, BOUNCED CHEQUE AND TRADEMARKS. They were written in simple English without law jargons, for easy understanding of none-lawyers. Below are links to 10 law articles as published on www.LearnNigerianLaws.com
Please read and be empowered!
Click on each article to read. Feel free to share!
- HOW TO RECOVER PROPERTY OF THE DEAD IN NIGERIA. (A legal guide on Probate Matters in Nigeria) http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/family-law/21-how-to-recover-property-of-the-dead
- HOW TO BE LEGALLY MARRIED IN NIGERIA - Learn Nigerian Laws http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/family-law/10-how-to-be-legally-married
- LEGALITY OF GOVERNMENT’S COMPULSORY ACQUISITION OF LAND AND PAYMENT OF COMPENSATION - http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/land-law/16-legality-of-government-s-compulsory-acquisition-of-land-and-payment-of-compensation
- PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING NBA LAWYERS'STAMP, INSURANCE POLICY AND OTHERS. http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/law-in-practise/18-procedure-and-requirements-for-obtaining-nba-lawyers-stamp-insurance-policy-prepaid-cards-lawyers-verification-exercise
- BOUNCED/DUD CHEQUE AND ITS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES IN NIGERIA- LearnNigerianLaws.com http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/criminal-law/8-bounced-or-dud-cheque-and-its-legal-consequence
- RIGHTS OF A TENANT IN NIGERIA. - Learn Nigerian Laws http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/landlord-and-tenant-law/24-rights-of-a-tenant
- RIGHTS OF A LANDLORD IN NIGERIA. - Learn Nigerian Laws http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/landlord-and-tenant-law/23-rights-of-a-landlord
- HOW TO REGISTER A BUSINESS NAME, A PARTNERSHIP ANDA COMPANY IN NIGERIA - Learn Nigerian Laws http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/commercial-and-corporate-law/11-how-to-register-a-business-a-partnership-and-a-company
- REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARKS IN NIGERIA. - Learn Nigerian Laws http://www.learnnigerianlaws.com/index.php/law-articles/commercial-and-corporate-law/22-registration-of-trade-marks
Join us every month as we publish for free, easy to understand law articles on areas that affect the ordinary man. Our publications are for the general public; none-lawyers and lawyers. It is our vision to enlighten all Nigerians on Nigerian laws to build a safer, more informed and accountable Nigeria. We wish you a fruitful new year; 2017.
Onyekachi Umah, Esq. ACIArb(UK)
Founder and Senior Contributor
Follow us on facebook; https://www.facebook.com/LearnNigerianLaws/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LearnNigeriaLaw
Firstly, in Nigeria all lands are vested on the thirty-six Governors of the States of the Federation as guaranteed in our conservative and over-due for amendment; Land Use Act of 1978. Consequently, the Governors hold the whole land in trust for the people except those owned by Federal Government and its agencies. Owing to the above fact, a Governor can only grant a Rights of Occupancy for a certain period of time. To quickly understand this subject matter, please read my article; RIGHTS OF A TENANT.