- lawful leader
- lawful leadership
- laws for leaders
- law and leadership
- leadership law
- effective leadership
- african leaders
- what is law?
- what is lawful leadership?
- what is your understanding of law?
- sabilaw master’s interlude
- benefits of being a lawful leader
- how to become a lawful leader
- some important laws for lawful leaders
- where is african leadership?
- sabi law lectures
- sabi law
- sabi law master
- daily law tips
- learn nigerian laws
“Understanding of Law; A Vital Tool For Effective Leadership In Africa.”
ONYEKACHI UMAH, ESQ., LL.M, ACIArb(UK)
Convener, Sabi Law Lecture Series
(#DailyLawTips, #SabiLawChallenage, #SabiLawLectures)
DELIVERED ON SATURDAY, 4TH AUGUST (2:00PM)
AT THE A LEADERSHIP SESSION OF THE ASSOCIATION OF OF COMMUNITY SUPPORT AMBASSADORS (ACSA) AT THE SIGNATURE PLACE, LINGUI CRESCENT, WUSE 2, ABUJA.
8th SABI LAW LECTURE SERIES.
0. Profile of Onyekachi Umah
- What is LAW?
- What is Lawful Leadership?
- What is Your Understanding of LAW?
- SabiLaw Master’s Interlude
- Benefits of being a Lawful Leader
- How to Become a Lawful Leader
- Some Important Laws for Lawful Leaders
- Where is African Leadership?
Download For FREE!
Full text of this lecture can be downloaded for FREE via the link below in PDF format.
THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS AFTER THE COMMENT BOX, BELOW.