3rd Edition of the Sabi Law Video Challenge Starts January 2021.
- The 3rd edition of the Sabi Law Video Challenge (#SabiLawVideoChallenge) starts on 25 January 2021 and will end on 30 January 2021. A WINNER to be announced on 31 January 2021.
- Sabi Law Video Challenge promotes legal awareness on rights and laws in Nigeria, through short videos. Participants make, upload and publicize their short videos on social media platforms to win prizes.
- The premier edition/season of Sabi Law Video Challenge held in June 2018 with the cash price of #20,000 won by a certain Miss Okereke Hilda Chisom from Ebonyi state. And the second edition/season held in October 2018 with cash prize of #50,000 won by one Miss Atoyebi Omolara from Osun State.
- To participate, sponsor or learn more on about #SabiLawVideoChallenge via this link: #SabiLawVideoChallenge
- To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects, follow us via: Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws, Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw and Telegram: https://t.me/LearnNigerianLaws
- The Sabi Law Video Challenge (#SabiLawVideoChallenge) is a project of Sabi Law Foundation, supported by the law firm of Bezaleel Chambers International and other sponsors.
- Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Make 1-minute video of yourself/group stating your name and city, and then explain any right of a tenant that you know, using pidgin or English Language. You don’t need to be detailed or to cite sections or cases like lawyers do. Make it simple and fun. End your video with a shout out to #LearnNigerianLaws, #DailyLawTips, #SabiLaw and #SabiLawVideoChallenge.
- The competition is open to all Nigerians of any age, tribe, sex, colour, height, profession and qualification. Participation is FREE!
- Upload your 1-minute video with the following hashtags “#SabiLaw”, “#SabiLawVideoChallenge” and “#DailyLawTips” on Instagram tagging our official Instagram account: @LearnNigerianLaws. Your video will be officially reposted by @LearnNigerianLaws on Instagram.
- Get your online community to follow the official Instagram account; @LearnNigerianLaws and like your reposted video. Video with the highest number of likes on Instagram wins a cash price of N20, 000.00 and an e-certificate of recognition.
Sabi Law Projects:
Innocent Asuru, Esq.
Sabi Law Foundation
(A Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com)
FOR SPONSORSHIP & ADVERT, CONTACT 09039131200, email@example.com or www.LearnNigerianLaws.com